Unfortunately, MikeCredit does not currently work with this lender, but don't worry, click on the button to find the best deals and options available for you.
Apply for a loan now
About Auto Title Loan
LoanAutoTitle.com is a California-based lender that specializes in Auto Title Loan and Signature Loan products. They're involved in the lending industry for years, and have assisted thousands of people with loans.
Auto Title Loanās terms and conditions
The loans vary from $2,500 to $50,000, depending on the equity you have in your automobile. Bad Credit isnāt a problem to get a car title loan. The value of your car serves as your credit. It takes just minutes to find out if you qualify.
Get started by filling out an easy-to-complete form. You need to provide:
- full name;
- residential and email addresses;
- phone number;
- net monthly income;
- military service status;
- the make/model/year of your vehicle, and its VIN.
After youāve been approved for a loan, agent will contact you to finalize all the variables. You can choose to pay once a month, or more frequently. In as many as 36 months, or significantly fewer. Only once we're reached an agreement do you electronically sign your loan. Using prepaid shipping, you send us the following:
- The completed personal information form;
- A set of pictures of your vehicle (these may also be emailed or faxed).
Copies or printouts which provide proof of:
- Your valid driver's license;
- The vehicle's registration;
- Your residential address;
- Your valid bank account (via a voided check or a current statement);
- A current auto insurance policy which covers the vehicle;
- Your original free and clear title and the (signed) notice of lien form.
The morning after your packet is delivered, you will have your money.
Rates & Fees
Interest rates for Auto Title Loans are widely variable. The exact rate you qualify for depends on:
- The state in which you reside;
- How much money you are borrowing;
- The repayment time frame you choose;
- Your credit score (in some cases).
Get money overnight as a Lien Holder
If you need the money even faster, you can take matters into your own hands and register as a lien holder at your local license office. Once you've done this Auto loan can verify the above information via fax and initiate the transfer to your bank account immediately. This service is free of charge.
Another option when your title loan falls is Signature Loans. Requiring only your signature, Signature Loans come in amounts from $2,500 on up, and are repaid in installments. Signature Loans offer competitive rates, flexible repayment schedules, and the excellent service. Almost 100% of Signature Loan customers receive their money electronically in less than 24 hours.