Apply for a loan now
About Bank Of America
Started as the Bank of Italy in early 1900's in San Francisco to help the immigrants in their financial needs, ordinary bank turned into multinational corporation known as the Bank of America nowadays.
Offering wide range of products and services such as investment banking both for global and local markets, credit cards, saving accounts, mortgages and auto loans, to name a few, Bank of America leads among the US banks by total assets and stands out as one of the largest financial conglomerate by total revenue.
Benefits of being Bank Of America customer
Founder and godfather of modern Visa cards, Bank of America went further and, being a member of the Global ATM Alliance, reduced fees for its cardsā users traveling abroad. It also offers checking and saving accounts, number of rewards and cash-back options and easy access and management of your finance via mobile application or online banking. With the latest features you can easily track and build your budget, see the whole financial picture for the best saving and investment purposes and even participate in charity activities.
Client service features
Stay environmentally friendly with minimum efforts and time loss:
- receive your bills and statements online;
- pay with your digital wallet;
- transfer, send and receive money without filling numerous papers;
- participate in energy saving projects, using your eco-cards.
Secure your identity from theft and reduce the risk of snail mail frauds with:
- no sign-in balances checking feature;
- security alarm and code of authorization;
- fingerprint access to your mobile app.
Settle your new home at one, two, three:
- contact the bank specialist;
- apply for a loan with the most competitive rates;
- control your status and payment procedure online.
Select your perfect investment tools from bonds, mutual funds, stocks, ETFās with the help and guidance from the experts all along the way.